What to feed danio fry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kaneech

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I've had the fry for probably over a week. I've tried making the infusia (know that's not what it's called but you know what I mean lol) by using my main tank water in a cup with moss and a lil flake food under one of my tank lights not in use. It seems like it's working, but if anyone has any tips on what and when to feed them, it'd be greatly appreciated:)

I've had the fry for probably over a week. I've tried making the infusia (know that's not what it's called but you know what I mean lol) by using my main tank water in a cup with moss and a lil flake food under one of my tank lights not in use. It seems like it's working, but if anyone has any tips on what and when to feed them, it'd be greatly appreciated:)

The key I've used is infusoria until the fry are old enough (and big enough) to eat newly hatched baby brine shrimp or microworms. Then big enough to eat flake foods or possibly fish bites.

I've raised these fish commercially. That's what I did to raise them ;)

Good luck (y)

Go with Andy's suggestion, as he's raised them commercially. But if your looking for an alternative, you could try Hakari First Bites. It's a fry food, like powder. I recently started using this and my fry go mad for it. This is my first batch using this(guppy fry) and i have noticed quicker growth with it than previous batches without it. My 3wk old fry are now eating frozen(thawed) bloodworm's. I pick out small bloodworm's from the pack( with a toothpick!!) and feed them. I do this every other day, in addition to the first bites.... So far, it works for me!!!!

Back
Top Bottom