New Hawaii regional forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which island do you live on?

• Kauai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Molokai

• Lanai

• Ni'ihau (?)

• Total voters

Felf

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I don't know how many people out there are from Hawaii but now's there's a forum just for us. Everyone is welcome! Join if you dare...lol

If you'd like to join the forum please PM me and feel free to introduce yourself here as well.

I just moved here to Oahu, i tried to click the link to join the Forum but it wouldnt let me said the page didnt exsit. I hope this forum is still active lol. Okay so like i said i JUST moved here. My fish tank is empty i want my freshwater set up back, only problem WHERE IS THE LFS lol. I cant seem to find anything but pet stores. Thanks for any help and im so glad there is a forum for Hawaii that rocks!

Thank you so much, i couldnt find anything when i searched the web. lol i couldnt figure out how i was on a tropical island in the middle of the ocean and couldnt find a place that sold fish.

I just moved here to Hawaii i tried to click the link to join the Forum but it wouldnt let me said the page didnt exsit. I hope this forum is still active lol. Okay so like i said i JUST moved here. My fish tank is empty i want my freshwater set up back, only problem WHERE IS THE LFS lol. I cant seem to find anything but pet stores. Thanks for any help and im so glad there is a forum for Hawaii that rocks!

Yes this Hawaii forum does ROCK and I am so stoked to have discovered it.
I love everything about Hawaii. The people are amazing, the food is delicious, the Mai tai's are out of this world, but the best thing about HI is the fish. Both the fish we eat and the fish we enjoy to look at. Out of all of the places I have been in the world, Hawaii Vacations are the best for snorkeling. Absolute beauty like no other. Everyone should have a salt water aquarium so that they too can enjoy the beautiful fish from the islands!

New here - Anyone have a quick rundown of the import laws/rules in HI? Can we bring live rock or corals in? It seems many places on-line don't even ship this way.

Back
Top Bottom