Becoming a mod or admin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keegster803

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello AA I was wondering how one could become a moderator or an admin(kind of a long stretch)?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

They fly out to a secret meeting in hawaii, and whoever brings the most bacon becomes the new mods :). This question has been asked before and I'm pretty sure that was the response.

I always though they met at the national "bacon for kittens" convention? Rocks, paper, aquarium scissors to see who's who??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes, very centered around bacon, and the thick kind, not the cheap stuff.

Just a question, Why do people never give a real answer to this question but instead give a sarcastic not in anyway helpful to the op answer? :confused: Every time someone asks everyone gets all weird and gives answers like this:blink:. Not attacking anyone here as Im sure its all good natured fun but I think some people would like a real answer to this question. :)

Just a question, Why do people never give a real answer to this question but instead give a sarcastic not in anyway helpful to the op answer? :confused: Every time someone asks everyone gets all weird and gives answers like this:blink:. Not attacking anyone here as Im sure its all good natured fun but I think some people would like a real answer to this question. :)

It's been answered before. . A few times.. basically has nothing to do with anything, post count? Doesn't matter.. I'm guessing all the mods pm about "you" and decisions are made from there... or its like hunger games in Hawaii? ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

No Hawaii... just a PM.

As I am new, mostly what I know is, you are asked. But I really like the bacon idea, oh and the Hawaii idea is nice too.

Here is the scoop. It really does no good to ask to be a staff member. When we do need a staff member we look for those that are model members of the site. If you are often disregarding the rules then your chances are slim. To be considered follow the site rules and help others with good solid advice.You will be noticed if you do these two things. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom