Can't Upload Any More Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

itafx

Aquarium Advice Freak
I tried to find some help section to post this, but there wasn't one except where only moderators and SAs could post.

I've been merrily posting topics, some with pics. Now everytime I to add a pic to a topic, I get a message about sizes and extenstions that are allowed. I know I'm using the right size and extension, because it always worked before.

Can someone help with how to get around this problem? Is there a max limit a user can post? I sure don't get any error message remotely like that. How do I know how much I've posted? How can I un-post things in order to be able to continue.

I'm just totally stuck on posting pics.

Host on a separate server, like Photobucket. Once you upload pictures, they give you the code to paste right into these forums. It's easier. Good luck.

I am moving this to site help. You may have reached your upload limit and need to delete some older photos.

Go to any one of your posts, click on the profile button at the bottom of your post. That will bring up a screen that has your upload information regarding quota etc on the right side. This is also where you can remove some images if you have reached your limit.

Back
Top Bottom