Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 10-24-2007, 07:21 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
Can't Upload Any More Pics

I tried to find some help section to post this, but there wasn't one except where only moderators and SAs could post.

I've been merrily posting topics, some with pics. Now everytime I to add a pic to a topic, I get a message about sizes and extenstions that are allowed. I know I'm using the right size and extension, because it always worked before.

Can someone help with how to get around this problem? Is there a max limit a user can post? I sure don't get any error message remotely like that. How do I know how much I've posted? How can I un-post things in order to be able to continue.

I'm just totally stuck on posting pics.

itafx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:36 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Host on a separate server, like Photobucket. Once you upload pictures, they give you the code to paste right into these forums. It's easier. Good luck.

theotheragentm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 08:11 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to rich311k
I am moving this to site help. You may have reached your upload limit and need to delete some older photos.
From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever.
rich311k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:07 PM   #4
AA Team Emeritus
Send a message via Yahoo to Hara
Go to any one of your posts, click on the profile button at the bottom of your post. That will bring up a screen that has your upload information regarding quota etc on the right side. This is also where you can remove some images if you have reached your limit.
Hara is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com