Congrats Mattrox!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats!!!!! (y)

How does one become an advisor? What are the requirements? Is it a well payed position? :D Jk

Mov3ed to Site News forum ;)

We're sorry we didn't announce this when it happened, but we're very glad that people have taken notice.

Congrat's Mattrox!

I second Billsgate's questions. Congrats Mattrox. Actually I noticed before but I thought you were an advisor all along.... :mrgreen:

Perhaps these questions should be asked in the site help/feedback forum in their own thread...and leave this one for celebrating mattrox's promotion ;)

"I come from the land down under...where beer does flow and men chunder.
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover."

Congrats Mattrox! I know you can appreciate the tribute from Men Without Hats. :D

I'll ask ya what a "chunder" is in another forum. LOL

Thanks guys. It is a pleasure and an honour. I am all blushing now... Really I am!

T.Y. again.

I'll answer your question in another forum to Jchillin. :mrgreen:

Jchillin said:
"I come from the land down under...where beer does flow and men chunder.
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover."

Hey! Where did I hear this before? :wink: Great song and great album. I think I still have my 33 RPM album somewhere in the basement.

Oh! Yes, congratulations Mattrox! :)
8)

Back
Top Bottom