Couldn't log in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

darylva

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This morning at about 7 AM (ET) I tried to open the AA webpage and it said I was logged out. I never log out, I have the box checked to auto log in. Anyways, I entered my username and password and received a message that I did not have an account here. So I tried to get a new password. One was sent to me but it would not work. I gave up, but have re-tried here at about 1:35 and it works! Anybody else have any problems? Or is it just me? :lol: :eek:
Yeah, it's probably just me..........

Im concerned for one reason is that you say you tried back here at 1:35. My guess is you mean eastern given your in va. The issue I have is im posting this response at 1:33pm a full 2 minutes prior to when you say you tried back. The time/date stamp I have on your post is 12:45pm.

I would check the time/date of your computer and verify they are not to far off. I have seen issues with the cookies and autologin when the time on your local machine gets to far out of wack.

Back
Top Bottom