Emails?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redsea

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi everyone,

For some reason I have stopped receiving emails whenever someone replies to a subscribed thread. Any ideas? Thank you!

I see you are a AA Addict so probably already do this, but do you return to the actual forum after each message you get?

I actually always have issues with this. It was resolved after awhile, started again, stopped again, started again, etc. Gave up asking about it. Right now, it's very odd. Technically, I receive email notices BUT I do not get any until after say 4-6pm in the evening. Then all of sudden I have 100 after not receiving any all day long. Most are from threads I already answered earlier in the day. No idea what's going on!

I tried to go into my settings and turn off the notification emails but I am still getting them. Between AA and Facebook I'm getting 30 ails a day it's quite annoying. Check under cp user and go to edit options on the left hand side it should allow you to change the way you get emails. Hopefully mine stop. :)

I tried to go into my settings and turn off the notification emails but I am still getting them. Between AA and Facebook I'm getting 30 ails a day it's quite annoying. Check under cp user and go to edit options on the left hand side it should allow you to change the way you get emails. Hopefully mine stop. :)

I tried to do that, but it didn't do anything :/

You need to go to your subscribed threads and change the method for those as well. Use the check box to select them all and do it in one go.

Back
Top Bottom