forum??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scuba_steve

Aquarium Advice Addict
just tooling around on this site and found the message history my ? is why didnt i get emails on some of the replies does it stop emailing after it sends a few times?? guess i need to check the history more often

Moving to site help/feedback.

First I dont understand what you mean by "message history". Second per the e-mails. You get 1 email when someone replys to a thread you have posted in or started. Any replys after that first rpely DO NOT send out e-mails until you visit the topic again.

You can sign up to subscribe to a forum and this will send you reply e-mails to your posts and send you an e-mail when new topics are posted. But again like the above you only get 1 e-mail per new topic unless you acutally post in that topic then you get your standard reply notice.

im talking about my posts history didnt know tell i was screwin around and seen i could see all that i have been a part of one way or another and seen that people had asked me direct questions that i that i thought the topic was dead but wasnt so i guess i just have to look back more often !! which is cool easier to look there than page thru all the new stuff to find old topic !! thanks i get it now

Also, in every email there is a link to the topic and a link to stop watching the topic... I have made the mistake of hitting the stop watching link many times and then I do not get any emails on that topic anymore...

Back
Top Bottom