how many photos for the photo contest...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
michealprater said:
can a person submit more than one pic? what is the total number of pics that can be voted on?

One photo can be entered per member. As for your second question....I'm not real sure if it was referring back to the first or what, so I'll answer it as if it was a seperate question. When the contest was first set up, fishfreek and I were going to choose the top 4-6 pics and post them in a poll. There have not been enough submission for 1 month yet, for us to justify not adding someones pic to the poll. But, if the time comes when we are receiving 10 or more photos, you can bet your butt, we will be only posting the 4-6 that we feel are the top...

At the top of each contest is a link to the offical rules for that contest. Baicily its 1 submission per month per member and winner can not submit the following month.

Size must be 640x480 or smaller. If photo is larger it will be resized to fit 640x480.

Person submitting photo needs to provide background info on the photo content and care requriements. If this is not provided at the time of submission it needs to be provided when the winner is decalred.

The photos must be of YOUR tank.

Back
Top Bottom