More probs uploading pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grlunderrainbow

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Now, I uploaded 2 pictures and it worked just fine..
then I tried to upload #3 and after it took it and was at the page where it asks you for title/description/keywords etc.. it loaded a blank page.

Then, I tried to upload pic #4.... it took it..then when it took me to the page for "title/description/keywords.."etc..=

Home • Forum • FAQ • Search • Memberlist • Check for Private Messages • Chat • Calculators

My Gallery | My Favorites Home | Search | Profile | Upload Photos | Logout

PhotoPost Add Photos

Add Photos - Select Photos / Configure Properties
Image Add? Optional Text

malepearldark.jpg

Category:

Title:
Description:
Keywords:
Tank Size:

glasscatbottom.jpg

Category:

Title:
Description:
Keywords:
Tank Size:
Powered by: PhotoPost PHP 4.7
Copyright 2004 All Enthusiast, Inc.

THEN, it had both image #3, and Image #4..
but when I entered info for these two together.. it brought me to another blank page.

AND

Now, everytime I try to upload a pic..
a different pic than these two..
a small pic..
and I submit..
it takes me back to the page where it added the two previous images together for submission..
and that page doesn't work.

Like I told you before. Once you start gettting the white page ALL uploaded photos will do the same thing TILL we remove the stuck uploads.

Now you may want to know way the one image got stuck. From looking at it I an tell you its outside the maximum image dimentions at the image size of 1312 X 941

We have found when images are physicly large like that the graphics filters that thumbnail and produce a smaller 640x480 and 800x600 version sometimes error during the operation. I suspect the glasscat image will also cause problems as its very wide and not very tall.

the upload que has been cleared.

So when an image is large it screws everything up. You ought to fix it so that you actually get an error page instead of just a blank page, or at least put a warning so people know if they accidently use an image that's too large it'll cause major problems.

I didnt write the script. Of all the uploads we have this issue affects a VERY small percentage.

Back
Top Bottom