Problem Uploading

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlonelyCody

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've been having problems uploading pictures to the photo gallery. I select the picture that I want to upload which is less then 250kb. The file size is 29.9kb, which is the one I tried uploading today.After selecting the picture I wish to upload and clicking upload, IE goes through a couple of spins then takes me to a blanke white page.

A few months ago I tried uploading but the picture I uploaded at that time was over the size limit. Is it possible it may still be stuck in there some where?

Please help. I would like to start uploading some of my pictures. :D

I deleted pictures in both your upload folders. Check to make sure your not over your gallery limit of 2MB before attemting to upload again. Rev, like I told you in PM, if they got stuck again....don't try to upload them again, occasionally the software doesn't like a fle for some reason or another.

Cody, there were 5 files in your upload folder, 1 was 248 KB, many times when there is a file that is close to the limit, it will get stuck, so try the others again, but don't try the one that's close to the limit.

Thank you very much ReefRunner. i have resized all my pic's so they are a lot smaller.

Once again Thank you !

Cody :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom