Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-03-2005, 10:56 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Searching

New to the site but have been playing with it prior to registration. I noticed both before and after registering that I am experiencing some issues when I search. I can click on any of the links posted after searching but when I hit my back button it gives me that stupid "Page not Found" page and then I have to go all the way back to the search page...type in the same requests and try another link....repeat until I find what I am looking for....sorry to be a newbie needing help...but I appreciated

Old 01-03-2005, 11:13 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

Ok...really sorry...I used my noodle and searched for "search" topics and found the resolution. I guess I was just used to searching for fish topics

Dog Face Puffer
Bamboo Cat Shark
Foxface Lo
Volitan Lion
and the almighty domino Damsel
the21kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 02:46 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Activist

Did you find a solution other than refreshing or opening the links in a new window? It kinda seems it only fails after clicking links on the first page of search results. For example.. if you click a link on page 2 of search results and then click back.. the results will return with out having to refresh. I also searched for "search" and didn't find anything else. This is the only forum that I have this problem with.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:31 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Activist

No I didn't find any other solution than opening up in a new window. I also only find this problem present in this forum.....ah well...you get used to it pretty quickly
Dog Face Puffer
Bamboo Cat Shark
Foxface Lo
Volitan Lion
and the almighty domino Damsel
the21kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 04:08 PM   #5
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
You can thank the 15 upgrades in the two and half years we have had to perform for security purposes. A FULL rewrite of the site is planned if we ever find enough uninterupted time.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chi

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com