Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 03-28-2011, 01:17 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
roydooms's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by eco23

Ugh... I can do it, but it seems like a pain to do that for every thread I contribute to. I assume there is an option to not automatically subscribe to threads?
I don't think there is an option to not automatically subscribe to a thread you participated in. If you'll do what I told you to do, your app will still alert you and you won't get any email.
__________________

__________________
Comprehensive List of Plant Profiles
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums...es-153985.html
roydooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:20 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
roydooms's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by eco23
I appreciate your help. I think I'm just going to go the route of linking this website to some type of secondary email account. I've become a bit too addicted to this site to remember to do the unsubscribe, subscribe idea for every thread. Is there a contact you know of that I can request they fix this with a future app update?
No problem.

You can just mark it as spam and all AA emails will go to your spam folder. No need for a secondary account. Best of luck!
__________________

__________________
Comprehensive List of Plant Profiles
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums...es-153985.html
roydooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:22 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
roydooms's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by eco23
I appreciate your help. I think I'm just going to go the route of linking this website to some type of secondary email account. I've become a bit too addicted to this site to remember to do the unsubscribe, subscribe idea for every thread. Is there a contact you know of that I can request they fix this with a future app update?
There is a thread "Mobile App feedback". They usually post the request there. I don't know how or if there is any way to add a link using the app. Maybe I should request that too.
__________________
Comprehensive List of Plant Profiles
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums...es-153985.html
roydooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:23 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
eco23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posts: 6,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by roydooms

I don't think there is an option to not automatically subscribe to a thread you participated in. If you'll do what I told you to do, your app will still alert you and you won't get any email.
I understand that this is a workaround that will serve what I'm trying to achieve. However, it's not fully functional solution when I have to click unsubscribe and then subscribe to any thread I want to contribute to. Do you know an email or contact info where I can ask the developer to possibly fix that in the future? Are you that person?
__________________
The (almost) Complete Guide and FAQ to Fishless Cycling
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums...ng-148283.html
Being responsible...fishless cycling defines it, fish-in requires it. Choose wisely.
eco23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:24 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
eco23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posts: 6,314
Okay thanks. I was typing my last reply out before I saw the info about the feedback info that was posted. Thanks again!
__________________
The (almost) Complete Guide and FAQ to Fishless Cycling
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums...ng-148283.html
Being responsible...fishless cycling defines it, fish-in requires it. Choose wisely.
eco23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:26 AM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
roydooms's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by eco23

I understand that this is a workaround that will serve what I'm trying to achieve. However, it's not fully functional solution when I have to click unsubscribe and then subscribe to any thread I want to contribute to. Do you know an email or contact info where I can ask the developer to possibly fix that in the future? Are you that person?
I'm not that person. Try "neilanh" I think he's a moderator here and he talks to whoever is in-charge of the this forum and the App. Look for the "word association" thread. He started the thread. Just click on his profile and private message him.
__________________
Comprehensive List of Plant Profiles
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums...es-153985.html
roydooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:28 AM   #17
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
roydooms's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by eco23
Okay thanks. I was typing my last reply out before I saw the info about the feedback info that was posted. Thanks again!
You're welcome
__________________

__________________
Comprehensive List of Plant Profiles
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums...es-153985.html
roydooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Option to not receive email notifications iDream Forum Admin & Announcements 3 12-02-2010 01:50 PM
No email notifications of new posts?! flanque Forum Admin & Announcements 16 05-07-2007 11:03 AM
Not receiving email notifications. Essayons89 Forum Admin & Announcements 4 04-10-2005 10:32 PM
how to stop uplink notifications glasstapper Forum Admin & Announcements 6 10-11-2004 10:00 AM







» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.