1 corycat in quarantine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jessmtnz

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, all! First time poster, big fan of the advice ya'll give <3
3 weeks ago, I bought 2 new corycats to add to my DT (10 gal) to join my other 2 cories (the only survivors of a sharp learning curve on ammonia levels and bioloads back in Oct).
Last week, after 2 weeks in quarantine, I decided cory1 was fine and added him to the DT. I chose not to add new cory2 because he was lethargic and didn't eat. That has not changed in the past week.
I've already done a 2 week cupramine treatment (no prime, I read that!) And a course (every other day for 3 treatments) of Imaginarium's bacterial infection (pretty sure it is JUST tea tree oil). I change the water FREQUENTLY. Like 50% a day or 80% every 2 days and test both the DT and QT daily with the API liquid test kit.
Is it possibly cory2 is not sick and just lonely? Not eating really concerns me....
Also, despite doing everything by the book... my QT is like 3.5 gal and I know I'm going to get flack for that. Just bought a 20gal for my DT and the 10 will be my new QT for future new friends.

Back
Top Bottom