Wanted: 1 female pearl gourami, mature

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gabysapha

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Looking to breed my male gourami. My LFS ordered me one female and she is mature but she arrived in poor condition :( I should have asked around here first!

Ordering just one fish seems a little silly. I am also looking for a male albino BNP as well as low light plants such as hornwort, anubias nana, and green cabomba as well as purple cabomba. Banana plants are also on my wishlist ;)

Zip code: 14850. Next week looks like it will be above freezing on Monday and Tuesday but below freezing in the evening through Wed-Friday. I will definitely need a heat pack...

Thank you!

Nobody has one? :(

I think my last few weeks of mild cold weather will be this week and next week. We expect it to start snowing by mid-December, so I'm trying to get my fish wishlist checked before it gets too cold for fish shipment!

Thank you!

I have some under observation, they'll be available soon as long as they stay healthy. They came in looking great so I don't anticipate any trouble. :)

severum mama said:
I have some under observation, they'll be available soon as long as they stay healthy. They came in looking great so I don't anticipate any trouble. :)

Thanks so much! I was hoping youd have a few! I also fully trust you with shipping in the snow too! We got our first snow today and it will only get colder from now on ;)

This is great. I've been looking forward to buying from you

Back
Top Bottom