10,000 - Was it worth it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jchillin

Aquarium Advice Addict
November 4, 2004

That is the date I found AA. I needed some help with my tank. I recieved the help I needed and figured I may as well stick around.

10,000 posts later, I found myself looking back on what has happened since that day. I have had the great fortune of working and "talking"with some of the most knowlegable aquarists on the planet and have met several members personally.

The amount of information I have gleaned from this forum could fill several libraries. To this forum and it's membership, I owe a debt of gratitude.

Thank you AA.

Yes Congratulations!!!

I know that a good percentage of those posts were to help me / calm me down / advise me and I appreciate it BIG TIME! Thanks!

Congrats on 10,000 posts (and all the knowledge/advice/help that comes with it!) It certainly is worth it! :multi:

(get a screen print of that 10000 before you post again!)

Congratulations Bill. I am certainly glad you stuck around. A lot of the knowledge you got from AA helped me immensly in my travels to serious MTS. Looking forward to another 10000 more!

Bill you join a very elete club. I wish to welcome you on behalf of the other members of the 10000 post club.

fishfreek - 13631
reefrunner69 - 13160
Menagerie - 10694
Jchillin - 10002

Just to add your by far the most active of the four.

I have and average of 9.49 posts per day where as you have an average of 18.73 posts per day.

No, thank you. Oh no, I mean it. Thank you.

I mean really, thank you. I'm sure we've benefitted more than you did.

Seriously Bill, thank you. :D

If I were wearing a hat I'd take it off to you Bill. Your presence here is one of the best things about AA.

Congratulations Jchillin,
worth it? It is to all of us you have helped and befriended.
We're glad you're here!

geez, and I thought I talked alot.....
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|