10-12 inch comet goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Puffymcstuff said:
First, thank you for your quick and helpful responses, and second, I asked for opinions on pricing, not housing, I appreciate, and share, your concern for my fish(and all fish) but I can assure you I would never do that. In fact, I'm having trouble even thinking about selling him. :/

I was thinking 5-15 dollars for him, but other than that I don't have an educated thought in the matter. That's why I created this thread.

If that's the case I would put him for $10 on Craigslist or local classifieds to ensure that the person who buys him actually knows how to properly care for the fish and knows what they are getting into by getting the fish.

If that's the case I would put him for $10 on Craigslist or local classifieds to ensure that the person who buys him actually knows how to properly care for the fish and knows what they are getting into by getting the fish.

I can't do craigslist, so how would I do the local classifieds... would it be on this website, or in the newspaper?:fish2:

You can use the classifieds on this site, local classifieds normally cost money to post in the paper where as Craigslist is free.

But he said local... how would that work? If someone wanted to buy him, but say... lived in California, How would that work?

Puffymcstuff said:
But he said local... how would that work? If someone wanted to buy him, but say... lived in California, How would that work?

If your not willing to ship just say so in the add. Say what state your in and that he is for pick up only. Don't post your address though.

You can say the general area where you are if you don't want to ship, and ask that only people from there inquire.

That will be an issue. Shipping this large of a fish overnight with adequate water would probably run you $125+. You really should google local pond stores in your area & contact them for help.

Puffymcstuff said:
I can't do craigslist, so how would I do the local classifieds... would it be on this website, or in the newspaper?:fish2:

eBay is also helpful-- I gave away quite a few fishes that way. Just put 'local pick-up' in the options and voila!

Back
Top Bottom