For Sale: 10 Assassin Snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ianeberle

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have for sale 10 assassin snails. I have run out of MTS / pond snails to feed them, so I'm afraid they will starve in my tank.

I am asking $10 plus shipping for these 10 assassin snails. If you want less than 10, I will sell them for $2 each plus shipping.

Snails will be shipped priority mail in a Kordon breather bag to ensure they arrive safely.

Please let me know how many snails you want and your zip code so I can give you a price.

You replied to my shrimp thread too, so I'll post the reply for both here:

If you want just one (snails or shrimp), shipping will be $10. If you want both snails and shrimp, shipping will be $15.

Well that sounds good if there are still some on say Wednesday or Thursday I will probably take the snails and 6-8 shrimp! Are you using PayPal or what?

Yes, PayPal. Sorry I didn't mention that before.

Whenever you're ready to buy them, please let me know and PM me your PayPal email address so I can send you an invoice.

If possible, I would suggest paying for them before Wednesday so I can ship them out. The last day of the week I will ship shrimp is Wednesday because I don't want them to get stuck in the post office over the weekend. So if you wait until the end of the week, I won't ship them until Monday next week.

I will get them as soon as I can then! I have to speak to the parents lol. So if I have to wait till next Monday I may have too:/ ASAP though!

Back
Top Bottom