10 Gal Remodel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's what I would do-
1) get driftwood
2) push all the substrate away from 1 corner.
3) put the driftwood and slope all the substrate against the driftwood
4) put the rocks up against the driftwood in a natural way.

It will look really natural and as if the current pushed everything into the driftwood.

Dang i didnt even see that comment until after i finished, I'm not really going for the natural look anyways, more just natural elements reorganized, hope you all like this:thanks:

Btw, if anyone wants to see a before and after of my 20g i did at the same time just say it and ill also post that one:)

Okay here is a before and after, the after is lighter because my iphone did an HDR on it and it lightened it so anyways check it out! I plan on getting a bigger piece of drift wood!

I was gonna say, where is the anubias? lol

But wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the 20g too=)

&I also have a ramshorn snail group that tend to be breeding a lot. I cut down on feeding and I might get a clown loach to eat them.

I was gonna say, where is the anubias? lol

But wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the 20g too=)

&I also have a ramshorn snail group that tend to be breeding a lot. I cut down on feeding and I might get a clown loach to eat them.

Alright, yeah im planting it in a little, letting the fish settle down a little, and yeah ill post pics of the 20 once it is settled and everything! hope you all like this :)!

Why not go all the way with plants? Does the 10g take CFLs? Upgrade to 13w daylight CFLs and you should be able to grow moderate plants easily.
The 10g is using two 15W incandescent lights, and the 20g uses some sort of fluorescent (i got the whole 20g from a friend for 20 bucks)

Score! I bought my Dw for $15 & $13

Wish I could just find some myself.
Yeah i refuse to pay for driftwood, especially living beside the great lakes and like 10 parks.

Im thinking im transfering some anubias to my 10 gallon tomorrow or the next day.

Also i just got a job, so I will be buying new plants soon :)!

Back
Top Bottom