10 Gallon Betta Planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hatterz

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've always wanted to attempt something like this. Since my clown fish in my 10 gallon nano died. I wanted to put the 10 gallon to use somewhere else. So far I have my sand substrate, and the aquaclear 20 filter running. Using the lighting I used for my corals, I should have no problems with not having enough light.

Stock:

1 Half Moon Betta - I think that's what it was.
1 Lucky Bamboo
1 Moss Ball
2 Anacharis bunches.

Still debating if I want to add some Cory cats maybe and also ADF.

What better way to check out the tank than from INSIDE! Check out my underwater video I shot with my Go Pro Camera!

10 Galloon Betta Tank Underwater - YouTube

It's still a work in progress. Been looking at some more plants. Do the anacharis need co2?

That looks really sweet! Nice camera too!

Be careful with the bamboo though, make sure it's not completely submerged or it will rot. I think at minimum the leaves have to be out. They are meant for terraniums but are sold as AQ plants too which leaves room for a Lot of confusion!

The leaves do stick out the top plenty. Curious as to how big it will get.

I thought excel would melt anarchis.

I've heard people having those problems, Sorry forgot about that. I did do some research a while back on it and people have said on other sites dosing in a smaller ml amount every other day has worked for them.

Back
Top Bottom