10 gallon glass cat tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In addition to choosing fish well suited for a small tank, it's really all about testing your water. You need to have a liquid master test kit and keep an eye on your water. If you can keep your nitrates from exceeding 20ppm with a 30% pwc, chances are, you aren't overstocked.

Ok I think I can handle that.....I'm not looking for a ton of fish, just a few little cute ones

Pygmy corys are dwarf corys. Opinions on corys vary. It's personal, from what I've seen. Some say they're too active for a 10 gallon. Some say it's fine. I think some tetras would be OK for a 10 gallon, like neons or like-sized tetras. But IMO, the larger varieties don't belong. Smaller rasboras are an option as well.
Opinions on stocking for smaller tanks are tough, it seems hard to find a general consensus.
Just research well and ask us when you have questions. :)

You can't get any cuter than a school of jullii cories. They're not hard to find either and are generally pretty cheap. ;)
And yes, liquid test kits are essential. The API is the most common and the one I use. Just make sure your tank is cycled properly so that it won't harm your new fishies. Good luck!

Thanks! Im getting so excited! Ugh wait! I feel it coming on! Oh no I've caught the plague! It's. It's. MTS!!!

Back
Top Bottom