10 gallon QT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You will need a heater anywhere between 50-100 watts, i would go for the 100 watt option and a good quality filter giving about 250 litres per hour flow rate will be ideal in a 10 gallon and wont cost the earth

Sorry please ignore my last post i meant to say i would recommend the 50 watt heater ! Typed in 100 by mistake

Thanks they didn't do a 10 so I got a 6 gallon with 50W heater and a filter was included.

Thanks

Would that be 18 x 10 x 10 ish? Assuming the technology of central heating has reached Manchester, lol, you would probs get away with 25 w. 50 is fine though mate :)

Would that be 18 x 10 x 10 ish? Assuming the technology of central heating has reached Manchester, lol, you would probs get away with 25 w. 50 is fine though mate :)

Not sure on the exact dimensions but that sounds close. The 50 was £1 dearer than the 25 so I thought why not.
Cheers

What type of filter came with it? Typically I just run a corner filter in my qt. you should be relying on water changes a lot in a qt. IMO

Back
Top Bottom