10 Gallon Stocking Ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NinjaNomad196

Aquarium Advice Freak
In November I got a 10g. It had a molly, platy, guppy, and 4 emerald cories. Now it has 3 cories, a guppy, and platy. They've been fine (the cories) in a group of 3 for a while, so no need for a 4th. The Molly died, I don't know how. He was in a barrel, eaten up, and was fine days before and still yesterday.

Anyways, I now have a guppy, platy, and 3 cories, and am looking for a final fish or group. Preferably multiple, but one easy to find at say, Petsmart? (Have no LFS' in Ohio xD.)

Well, I am thinking White Clouds, but may be overstocking. Says 113 on AQAdvisor, but.... ideas?

I live in ohio and work at a LFS so there are some ;) haha... Anyways you're pretty much already stocked. The emerald cories are larger than most cories. I wouldn't add anything else other than maybe a platy or dwarf frog

reply.

I live in ohio and work at a LFS so there are some ;) haha... Anyways you're pretty much already stocked. The emerald cories are larger than most cories. I wouldn't add anything else other than maybe a platy or dwarf frog

If you know any LFS near Cincinnati, please let me know. Anyways, a second platy I'm afraid of. My current one, last year (I was new, don't judge) was in a 1g with 2 others, and he killed them both. Probably because it was one gallon, but....

Oh, how I want a 20g for Christmas or bday. Want an angelfish so badly.... so little options xD.

20g is probably still too small for an angelfish. It's debatable. I'd at least get a 29 gallon. And no. I'm near Dayton / Lima :)

Id recommend doing large water changes once a week if you do decide to get more fish

I would get some dwarf cories. Great schooling fish and only get an inch long. I bought mine at PETCO for 99¢ each and I love them!

Nebraska. I've only ever seen them at PETCO.even our lfs doesn't seem to have them when we are there.

Back
Top Bottom