10 Gallon Stocking Ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are fully stocked and if you do have Emerald Cories, be aware they aren't Corydoras really, they are a larger cousin Brochis splendens. They should have a much larger tank.

Nano fish are a better choice for 10g if you want multiples.

Good luck and enjoy your tank. If you haven't already, try adding some easy live plants. Java Ferns perhaps.

Ninja reply.

You are fully stocked and if you do have Emerald Cories, be aware they aren't Corydoras really, they are a larger cousin Brochis splendens. They should have a much larger tank.

Nano fish are a better choice for 10g if you want multiples.

Good luck and enjoy your tank. If you haven't already, try adding some easy live plants. Java Ferns perhaps.

To be completely honest, I asked for emerald cories, but they seem like everyday cories. They are about 2" or so, and I've had em for months. They don't look like emeralds, really. But thanks, and I haven't and can't add live plants, my mom said due to allergies, I guess.

I definitely wouldn't advise adding neons. They're small, yes, but they're active and need much more space than that. I would say you're pretty much stocked already. Should you ever redo the tank completely, look into nano fish.

Back
Top Bottom