10 plant low to med light pacakge $30 shipped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mgamer20o0

Aquarium Advice Addict
i need to clean out some of my extra plants. after redoing my 120 i have too many floaters and too many over grown plants.

this is for a random package of low light and medium light plants. i get to pick. there will be at least 10 different plants. great start for a 20-30 gal tank. here is some idea of the plants you might get. if you need a all low light package i can do that too. the stems will be a couple of each. ill take pics of some of the packages going out. the packages are $30 each shipped. any questions please pm me.

Rotala indica
Rotala indica green
Rotala wallichii
Ludwigia arcuata
Ludwigia inclinata
Ludwigia inclinata green
Ludwigia peruensis
Ludwigia repens
Ammania gracilis
Vallisneria torta
Hydrocotyle leucocephala
Sagittaria subulata
Vallisneria spirals
Cryptocoryne balansae
Cryptocoryne lutea
Cryptocoryne mioya
Cryptocoryne petchii
Cryptocoryne retrospiralis
Cryptocoryne tropica
Cryptocoryne walkeri
Cryptocoryne wendtii 'Broad'
Cryptocoryne wendtii 'Brown'
Cryptocoryne wendtii 'Green'
Cryptocoryne willisii
taiwan moss
flame moss
java moss
guppy grass
java fern
wisteria
Anacharis
Hemianthus micranthemoides

I'm guessing that since you specified both Rotala indica and Rotala indica 'green', you actually have Rotala rotundifolia which was mislabeled instead of the true Rotala indica which was formerly known as Ammania sp. Bonsai.

could very well be. lol i hate the whole id thing. for the most part unless someone told me other wise i keep with the name i bought it as.

one of the packages i am sending out.... i cant count since there is more then 10 there o well.

img_915978_0_a549b6c190ed652c11a9e4cfbcc41bc6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom