10g Nano Journal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1290004_0_b5fc5b16519fd1404552d2aee5ed0579.jpg

It's for my BioCube 29gal. Im upgrading... heres another little something i got. Tunze 9002 nano skimmer. I put it in the 10gal to help it out and break in some while I build the BioCube.
img_1291060_0_cdfbb300090aa8e27c7c04794ad85453.jpg

Darn.. How's the birdsnest doing btw?

Can't wait to see the BC29, I really wish I could upgrade mine to LEDs

Birdsnest is growing slowly :) I might have to dose calcium to get get it growing fast.

Mehhh... I was under the impression most SPS were slow-growers anyway. Unless it's low I wouldn't worry.

birdsnests are one of the faster growing SPS corals but yes they are slow think the one I have has grown all of a hair in lenght

Its going to like the better flow and lighting of the 29gal im sure...but its bright bright green and polyps extend out nicely. The zoa's are doing ok... no new heads though :( The hammerhead is getting bigger though.... its much much bigger.

Going to start the build thread for the move and upgrade here in a week or so.

29gal is on hold till i move. Id rather not setup a tank then have to tear it down again.

Here is an update on the tank: Everything is healthy, clowns are mating from what I read and have been seeing. Wonder when i'll get eggs lol... enjoy.

img_1351478_0_704841bd6d1cd7bd2a97356a92e469c7.jpg

Your rock structure still looks awesome, stinks about the move. I'm moving in 3 weeks and dreading tearing down and putting my tank up again..

Your tank is definitely looks great and I surely look forward to the 29 build

That tunze is gigantic compared to the tank. I realize that it was temporary but still. lol

Those frags look pretty good. I hope you get good growth on them.

Thanks zig. I cant wait to move into my house (wherever that may be) and getting my biocube setup. It'll be nice to have more room! (also large tank build will be in my future as well...far future but it'll happen!)

Thanks zig. I cant wait to move into my house (wherever that may be) and getting my biocube setup. It'll be nice to have more room! (also large tank build will be in my future as well...far future but it'll happen!)

Sweet!! Looking forward to seeing that for sure!!

Nice looking nano man. Looking forward to watching it progress.

Bump - good info for newbies and update pic - clowns are smiling for the camera if you look close ;)

img_1484665_0_36782953b431eea21fb9c54c3681d7a4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom