10g Stocking Suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquarium1

Aquarium Advice Addict
So there are sooooo many fish I would love to put in my 10g tank lol. So I was just wondering if you all had any suggestions? Some of my favorites include Neons, Cardinals, Rummynose and Ember tetras, ricefish, Microrasboras/danios, Harlequin Rasboras, and Scarlet Badis. Anyone have any other suggestions? I know I can't have all of these, but jw. Any possible stocking lists you might suggest? Thanks :D.

I think I'd like emerald eye rasboras, badis, dwarf cories, otos... I know I just posted this stocking list :p....

I think rummies might be too big for a 10, but everything else should work. I've also found cardinals school tighter and are more active than neons, but that's jme

Ok, well I think I'll knock out neons and rummies off the list. I wish I could be more decisive lol. Not thanks raptor lol.

I know how you feel about being indecisive, ugh it is hard for me as well. You could get some sparkling gouramis, but if you are going for more color I would +1 the cardinals. Or the badis :) I have read that badis are picky eaters, jsyk.

+1 for picky badis. 7/8 I have will only eat bloodworms, and one will only eat mosquito larvae ><.

hmm it might be a little too difficult to get frozen/live food, so I guess they're out. Habrosus cories, those are dwarf cories right?

Didn't we have a thread very similar to this a couple weeks/a month ago? Someone listed 5 or so good stocking suggestions including snails, bettas, other fish, etc. I think DK posted it?

Back
Top Bottom