10g Wall mounted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Deenalove

Aquarium Advice Activist
My dentist has a 20g wall mounted tank. It is a thin tank, maybe bigger than 20. But I was wanting to add some fish for them since they have NO clue lol. I was thinking a few ghost shrimp I showed them pics of mine and they liked them). and maybe some of my Mollie fry when My mollie gives birth. What do you all think? Maybe a chinese algae eater too?

Chinese algae eaters get big, aggressive, and they really don't eat much algae. Not a good pick for a small tank.

Is the tank well maintained?

Only offer to give up the molly baby's if he destroys the machine that makes that horrible noise that makes 80% of people want to run the other way.lol. But yeah chinese loach would not do well and they may use it on some patients that don't want to pay. lol. Keep it simple for them. Guppies and mollies after all they do in general cause pain to all that goes into the office. :)

Only offer to give up the molly baby's if he destroys the machine that makes that horrible noise that makes 80% of people want to run the other way.lol. But yeah chinese loach would not do well and they may use it on some patients that don't want to pay. lol. Keep it simple for them. Guppies and mollies after all they do in general cause pain to all that goes into the office. :)

HAHA the noise as in the drill? Yeah I HATE that lol. I had 2 fillings yesterday, was supposed to have 4 but my anxiety kicked in and half my mouth didnt numb lol.

And ok about the algae eaters, I have 2 with my Mollies, will they be ok?

The algae eaters will get big pretty quickly. If you've got them in a 5g, I'd try to rehome them immediately. Mollies might be a little small for the algae eater to latch onto, but your oscars have nice big slime-covered sides that the algae eater will love.

Oh dang ok lol. Was gonna say with the oscars lol So I guess not lol. Maybe I will give them back to the LFS lol. They have been small since I have had them, they have not grown. But then again I have had them for 3 weeks

Back
Top Bottom