110g stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deadmanwalking

Aquarium Advice Activist
hi everyone! I am looking into getting an 110 gallon f/water aquarium in a few weeks and want to make sure I can stock it in the best way possible. I posted a thread about this a few months ago but a lot has changed since then in terms of what fish I would like to get so I figured that creating another thread would be easier.

Okay, so right now I have the following fish and want to put them in the 110g: 1 Bgkf, 1 bala shark and 3 firemouths.

My original plan was to go for:

- 1 Black ghost knife fish
- 1 Bala Shark
- 3 Firemouth Cichlids
- 1 Black Convict
- 1 Pink Convict
- 2 honduran redpoints
- 1 Tiger Oscar
- 1 Texas Cichlid
- 5 Pictus Catfish OR 5 Clown Loaches

But am worrying that it will be too overstocked if I put all them in. So, if you disagree with me and think that list looks fine, please let me know. But if you agree with me and think that it is overstocked, please feel free to post a list of what you would stock a tank this size with (presuming you had the bgkf, 3 firemouths and the bala and wanted to keep them all).

Thanks for reading everyone!!!

The bgk would be ok with the fire mouths and convicts. The bala shark would not work in a tank of that size.

Back
Top Bottom