12 gallon stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

N.Galvin

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi guys i have a 12.5 gallon tank and im looking for new ideas, i have 5 tiger barbs and 2 cherry barbs at the moment the tiger barbs seem happy enough and i no it is over stocked and too small for the tiger barbs so i am lookin to rehome the tigers and leave the cherry barbs in and maybe add some galaxy rasboras but how many can i get in there and what else can i add

Thanks

Up the cherry barbs to at least 5.
Stocking list:
5 Cherry Barbs
5 Galaxy rasboras
You could still add a few more, depending on what you want.
Just a small group of fish though.

Up the cherry barbs to at least 5.
Stocking list:
5 Cherry Barbs
5 Galaxy rasboras
You could still add a few more, depending on what you want.
Just a small group of fish though.

Thanks for the reply im thinking off adding some ghost shrip aswell as i been reading about them
on here n they seem rather cool but not sure where does them round where i live haha

Thanks for the reply im thinking off adding some ghost shrip aswell as i been reading about them
on here n they seem rather cool but not sure where does them round where i live haha
Well, you could always buy some online, but i'm not the expert in shrimp and fish combinations, so I couldn't say:D

Well, you could always buy some online, but i'm not the expert in shrimp and fish combinations, so I couldn't say:D

Would 5 cherry barbs 5 galaxy rasboras and a better work in my tank and maybe a bottom
Feeder or would that be too much

Back
Top Bottom