For Sale: 12+ Yellow Shrimp with Free shipping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scrmike11

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have orders ready to be shipped out. I ship Mondays and Wednesdays. Free shipping! There will be a generous portion of java moss for them to hold on to in the breather bag. This colony was started from three separate breeders, and have proven very hardy. Very attractive shrimp great time to buy! DOA: Shrimp are guaranteed to arrive alive if your weather is less than 90* at time of delivery. A CLEAR time-stamped picture must be sent to me with in a few hours of delivery in order to get refund/replacement of shrimp minus shipping costs
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=52895&stc=1&d=1316669133
12+2 shrimps for $40.00

I accept pay-pals, money-orders or checks, shrimps sent after payment is received. Message me if interested!

Attachments

• shrimp on rock.jpeg
    shrimp on rock.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 360
I deleted off topic posts. Per our classified rules

-DO NOT post comments, suggestions, criticism, etc. If you have a question about the specific item for sale/trade, you are welcome to ask questions, but please do so only if you are interested in buying or trading.

If I pay for a order today can you hold on to them until the weather gets a little cooler because right now it's highs 90's all week

sorry it took so long to get pics but there up and still have batches ready to ship!

Back
Top Bottom