125 gallon.. missing something...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MichaelsLilGray

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Can anyone tell me what this thing is missing... i cant figure it out >.<
Btw.. live plants dont do to well with the tiger oscar uprooting and the clown loaches munching lol

img_958637_0_e43ef52418ae398586cb18862f722d04.jpg

hmmmm....
Maybe something toward the top.
Something in the upper column of the water.

A stump maybe, that goes up close to the surface?

And more sand.. high areas, low areas etc.

yeah... defenantly getting more sand.. this is the sand that came from my 55 gallon lol... it was 2 1/2 inches think in the 55... barely covers an inch in this.. a bigger stump you said though?.. anything in mind?..

I love all the plants you have so far, but since its so darn big it does look like something is missing. I think you could use a nice size piece of driftwood in there, and more dense and taller plants. Or maybe even some kind of rock formation would look really cool, and the fish would love it for hiding spaces! And i agree more gravel/rock on the bottom, with different levels so it looks more natural! Hope this helps...

I have a big piece of holey rock 0_o... like.. 30 lbs worth lol and i have a piece of driftwood over in the lefthand corner lol

Hang on, I saw a nice pic of one today. I'll try and find it.

I'm thinking about designing my tank a LOT like it.

I have a 125 gallon too, but haven't cleaned it or set it up yet.

It's small, but here ya go

Question for you, what kind of sand are you using?

Attachments

• Oscar Tank.jpg
    Oscar Tank.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 184
A stump like that and you can hide stuff behind it.
Like your heaters etc.

yeah , but bala sharks like wide open area.. or they hurt themselves lol... i just went to my local pool chemical store and got the coarse pool filter sand. if you can find the regal sand its a lot lighter than the off brand no name filter sand lol

Back
Top Bottom