125 gallon upgrade!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

josh7

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well In June I am upgrading to a 125 gallon I pretty much know what I'm going to keep in it I'm,moving my Firemouth, 6 silver dollars and 1 featherfin catfish from my 75 into,it and I'm adding an oscar. But I am looking to add 1 more tankmate any ideas out there ?

Haha that's fair it's been a long time waiting for this tank I have given up on small tanks... I am getting rid of everything except for my 75 and soon to be 125! Haha

What about a blue acara?

Fufu

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Your firemouth doesn't bully your silvers? Congrats on the 125! I just upgraded to my largest tank so far (75). Can't fit a 125 in the space I have at the moment. At. The. Moment.:whistle:

No it doesn't . honestly he is a 4 inch make and very passive I think a lot of cichlidscan be kept with community fish given adequate space and plenty of vision breakers! And a blue acara that sounds pretty solid I have never owned one I'm looking at green severums, blue acara now and any other ideas!

Back
Top Bottom