125g Pics Update (Dial-Up Beware!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok, I have reaquascaped again due to some flow issues, and this is what she is looking like.

img_471453_0_618fae9a035f2edacadd0257fdfbecd7.jpg

img_471453_1_c7cbc0360edeeedd8031e540336d3d32.jpg

img_471453_2_f13091ec98a3b1749f27b11d745bc858.jpg

img_471453_3_8c82c64a34c4f90cbbfaddc3f9c94a54.jpg

img_471453_4_b65d5924b65c8c22d30dc5b30b920b9f.jpg

Just gorgeous! Very nice. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. I really love those black clowns!

Most all the softies will bemoved to the bottom of the tank to make room for sps. I am fixing to move into the next reef keeping dimension!!

beautiful!!!

Amazing tank. I'm very jealous. :lol: I was wondering how long it took you to get it to this point.

Thanks

what is that? is it an anenome or a type of coral in the last pic? Becasue ive looked at one and it had no mouth that i could see anywhay.

revhtree said:
Most all the softies will bemoved to the bottom of the tank to make room for sps. I am fixing to move into the next reef keeping dimension!!

LOL! Been there done that :) I actually removed all my leathers except for my favorite devils hand and a toadstool that I fragged. I want more room for another clam and more SPS :)

Colored zoos will always hava a spot though.

Nice tank for sure. I just wish I had another 2 ft or length to my tank ...

Thanks for all the nice comments! It is really rewarding fo others t appreciate all your hard work. It's one thing for "laymen" to see your tank, butit is another when it's a fellow hobbiest.

justkeepswimming..Yes most are covered in coraine.

ctmedman...I begun saltwater about a year and 7 months ago. Honestly when I started I knew NOTHING at all. I have spent many countless lifetimes on AA researching and reading. I have yet a lot to learn.

reefmaster...that would be a Toadstool Mushroom Leather (Sarcophyton). Yes it looks like an anemone except without all the trouble an anemone requires. The clowns love it just the same. Decent lights and an established tank is all it needs to survive.

ellisz...My toadstool will stay along with my spahgetti and all the zoos!

Rev - Tank looks great! Very nice work. Love the aquascaping. Do you still have the PBT? Just curious.

Again, very nice :D

Jim

Back
Top Bottom