15g Re-Cycle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxwolfpackof1xx

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey hey im back im recycling my 15g its been awhile my dw is still leachin tannins i just scrubed everything and filled so here she is

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111127_183927.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111127_183927.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 60
xxwolfpackof1xx said:
when i first got it i boiled it for 10min didn't bother to re boil it because im not feeling to well

Well it'll clear up with water changes lol

Then again I think the natural look is cool so :)

What are you putting in fish wise?

Not sure i had a betta and some neon tetras before im really open to anything as of right now but first i need to go through the cycling process again

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
Not sure i had a betta and some neon tetras before im really open to anything as of right now but first i need to go through the cycling process again

Hmmm well the betta tank is great IMO.

Maybe a large school of a single tetra?

Maybe 10 neons or so?

i want to stay away from neons because ive done them in the past, im not sure what i want to do with it honestly i want to stray away from the beaten path something different

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
i want to stay away from neons because ive done them in the past, im not sure what i want to do with it honestly i want to stray away from the beaten path something different

Ahhh cool no problems.

Hmmm I don't know how to do it on my iPhone but I'm sure a search of topics would be more info than I could ever give!

Try the search terms "15g stocking"

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
im thinking two small schools of nano fish but im not sure

Nano fish tanks can be done to an amazing effect.

I myself am not too great on the planning side lol, I kinda wait till the last minute and take a stab in the dark.

Hopefully one of the more experienced members could help soon.

im staying out of school tomorrow cause it's my birthday maybe i can get my mom to buy me some plants or a new lighting fixture

im thinking of doing guppy breeding i want to try my hand at breeding them and possibly in the future breeding some others and creating good strains

Lol seeding material would be awesome and some how some way a lone neon tetra hid and survived in my tank dont ask me how but he's been there the whole time when i thought i re-homed all my plants and fish. Sooooo im not sure what to do i dont want to add pure ammonia with the lil guy in there

Lol seeding material would be awesome and some how some way a lone neon tetra hid and survived in my tank dont ask me how but he's been there the whole time when i thought i re-homed all my plants and fish. Sooooo im not sure what to do i dont want to add pure ammonia with the lil guy in there

Oh no! lol Do you have a small tank you could put it into for now? Or maybe someone could take it? I feel bad for it.

PM me about the media.

Back
Top Bottom