18g (68lt) tank ok for German Blue Ram pair?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most of them were on timers. Water change days were Saturdays and Sundays. Most of my tanks were small. Now i only have a 75 gallon, 2 30 gallon and a 20 gallon long.

I'm impressed, that's a lot of work, but you must have had a rhythm on the weekends. You obviously enjoy your tanks, great stuff :)

I'm impressed, that's a lot of work, but you must have had a rhythm on the weekends. You obviously enjoy your tanks, great stuff :)

It took me a while to het it down but when i finally did, it was a cake walk. lol

I will be interested to see the GBR you get in Australia ...(y)
I am the breeder of Brooks handsome devil....:cool:
They really deserve an established tank.For me once acclimated they are great fish...They just need to be #1....
Temp over 80 which makes the cards a great choice [I like rummies also] and the schooling may help them if the rams get rowdy...
As for BNP or cories the GBR will not be happy with either if they lay eggs....
I breed some of my rams in 10g tanks and they are over 2 inches...
Your tank should be fine for a pair...:popcorn:

I will be interested to see the GBR you get in Australia ...(y)

I am the breeder of Brooks handsome devil....:cool:

They really deserve an established tank.For me once acclimated they are great fish...They just need to be #1....

Temp over 80 which makes the cards a great choice [I like rummies also] and the schooling may help them if the rams get rowdy...

As for BNP or cories the GBR will not be happy with either if they lay eggs....

I breed some of my rams in 10g tanks and they are over 2 inches...

Your tank should be fine for a pair...:popcorn:

Great to hear - thank you!
Won't be getting the BNP. May get more cards for a nice sized school, and the pair of Rams. Love watching the cardinals roaming in their school.

As you say. Just aging the tank ATM.. not rushing to get the Rams. Thanks for your thoughts :)

Back
Top Bottom