1x3 triple cube aquascape concept

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Only thing missing is the clear, waterproof coat and the door handles. Delivery scheduled for this Saturday.

Attachments

• image-3268332018.jpg
    image-3268332018.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 146
  • image-1516963640.jpg
    image-1516963640.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 150
Subscribing to this. I'm going with the same tank you are for my desk aquarium and will be using betta as well. Your threads have me very excited for my own tank. Looking forward to updates!

Hope all goes well and can't wait to see pic's since she looks to be quite a beauty!

Following...awesome betta :) This is really interesting...I am on the verge of planning another rimless setup, even though I am not close to done planning my current 6g lol! (MTS has hit me hard...) so this will be fun to follow along!

Due to the crazy Florida weather (thursday night below 50F), only one clear coat applied. Delivery date pushed to Wednesday evening.

image-3254386726.jpg

After second coat, handles and door/joints are attached. Back panels will stay detached to put CO2 in/out.

There is anoter thread about it: ADA aquasoil would do it by itself, but strategic organic soil under rooted plants will help on the long run. It is also easier to "inject" the DIY Fert capsules if you have pockets under Aquasoil.

The tank will be 80% aquasoil, with pockets of organica under specific areas.

Last edited:
Okay... I learned something new I suppose. Never seen that one.. I always thought that ADA AS is very rich in nutrients. I'll be interested to see the results of your research.

Learning the ways of CO2 before setting the 3 tanks...

Attachments

• image-3868907115.jpg
    image-3868907115.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 132
Very cool... I was excited when i first set up my glass drop checker. Such a simple and intriguing device. Anyway, your plants are looking colorful and happy :)

Very cool... I was excited when i first set up my glass drop checker. Such a simple and intriguing device. Anyway, your plants are looking colorful and happy :)

It is sad that my inexperience with the entire thing took me to a realm of plants that are not THAT nice in nano tanks. Most of my cryps, the (now gone) madagascar lace as well as the red tiger lotus are all beautiful plants, but might not make it to the final design.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom