Wanted: 2 female and 1 male Fancy Guppy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maddybrat

Aquarium Advice Addict
I would like to get some to breed. I dont wannt it to be expensive though. Please let me know what type of guppy they are and how much they are and shipping costs.
thanks,
maddy..
just leave your comments below and if i have a good offer I will PM my email.:fish2:

I don't sell guppies I think you have the wring guy

Can't you buy guppies at a fish store? It seems odd to order them from online when they're sold everywhere I can think of.

you can't get the high end strains at most pet stores. I have several myself but I don't typically sell just a few at a time because of the work involved in packing them and everything.

Can't you buy guppies at a fish store? It seems odd to order them from online when they're sold everywhere I can think of.

You can,but only the few varieties that they have. I have asked the local fish store,PetSmart,PetCo to order other kinds of guppies that I want and they all tell me that they only sell what the parent company sends them and the parent company won't take special orders,even prepaid.It seems like the prettiest ones are the ones that you have to order online. If you can find a fish store who will order them for you then you're doing better then me. I'm trying to find a store who will order the different kinds of Moscows for me.

Working with what I was able to purchase locally. Breeding a soft yellow body with black tail and bright yellow spots. Let me know if you are interested. First gen only right now. Very young - approx 3-4 months.

Josh

Back
Top Bottom