2 new tanks!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SushiRoll

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi,
I have a 45 gallon and a 55 gallon and I don't know what to put in them, but I have a one idea for the 55 gallon which is about 5 cichlids, but that's all so I would like everyone's opinion on this.

Thank you :D

I just acquired a cichlid tank and it's awesome. Bought it on craigslist and it came with a really cool german red peacock and a few other more common fish. I removed the oddballs and problem fish (last guy didn't quite know what he was doing) added 3 yellow labs and an OB peacock pair so far. I'm hoping to get one more red peacock, a couple electric blue ahli, and something with a lot of black in it to get some contrast. Should be a pretty cool tank.

Had my new tank not come with cichlids when i bought it, i probably would've done angelfish and german blue rams with a couple schools of smaller fish.

One setup that I just recently took down had 2 figure 8 puffers with 3 bumblebee gobies (this is a brackish setup though) and neon/fluorescent themed decorations with black gravel.

I have come up with a couple stocking lists and i'm not planning on putting all the fish on the lists in. Are these fish okay together?

45 Gallon
Buenos Aries tetra
Marbled hatchet fish
Gold barb
Clown barb
Some type of Danio
Siamese algae eater
Blue paradise fish
Pearl Gourami

55 Gallon These are all Lake Malawi Cichlids
Sunshine Peacock
Dogtooth