2 of 3 new additions in 1 shot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky

Aquarium Advice Activist
here's 1 of the 2 true percula's with his best friend yellow belly tang. both around inch long. :fish2:Also a rare white albino catfish.

Attachments

• ybc 001.jpg
    ybc 001.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 163
  • albino catfish 001.jpg
    albino catfish 001.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 197
Thanks I threw that in just to give you all a laugh lol.

Don't forget to put a top on the tank! Don't want your RARE albino catfish jumping out!!

Guess should put the lid on faster catfish grew legs an now walks on land. anyhow the yellow belly an true perc's are doing great the tang hid for few days but now hangs with the perc's. I named the tang Jethro cause it eats like Jethro did from the beverly hillbillies show lol. You younger guys might not have ever seen the show so to put it another way the tang eats like a horse lol.

these fish are in a 55 by end of summer they'll be in my 220 gallon tank that a friend of mine was holding for me the last 10 years cause when me an my wife split i had no where for it. now i'm gathering funds to make the 1080 mile trip to go get it. uhaul going to cost 800 plus gas to get it back here plus a 5-600 dollar plane ticket. Hopefully he finds a buyer before i get there to buy my old manta rays last i seen those they gotten huge.

Thread closed and all off topic post were removed. Also all text talk was removed also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom