20 gallon long stocking ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ooooo how about 1 opaline gourami and 5 kuli loaches and 4-5 zebra danios or cherry barbs? my mom loved her little loach years ago so maybe this'll push her more towards letting me get a 55 gallon tank lol

There are a number of small cichlids that will do nicely in a 20 long. Kribs for one, Laetacara curviceps or dorsiger. Also rams.

There are a number of small cichlids that will do nicely in a 20 long. Kribs for one, Laetacara curviceps or dorsiger. Also rams.

petsmart doest have these and all the lfs have closed up in my area, im not getting fish shipped either

even i know 20 gallons is WAY to small for an oscar, trust me id love to have one

I said call it a day, not a few years. lol

I hate seeing the tanks at Wally World now that I know what I do about fish. 12 oscars in one little tank, dozens of goldfish, etc. So sad.

would 1 or 2 opaline gouramis and 5 kuli loaches and 4-5 zebra danios work??

just remember that zebra danios can be nippy to gouramis, i have seen a few cases of this, and danios and gouramis/loaches need different temps right???

i can scratch the danios, i thought gouramis and loaches could work togethor at agout 75 F

Back
Top Bottom