20 gallon tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah okay...well sorry if we caused any confusion! All we need are the levels, and if those are fine you're good to go! :)
Yep. Any idea what sort of fish you would like to add?
If you don't know any specific species, are there any colors or behaviors that you would like?

No confusion! Just wanted to verify. Thanks for everything! You have been way mote help than the people at pet smart lol

Absolutangel: I've got one dalmation Molly and a glofish so far. Looking at getting some corys soon

Remember the 6... (said in spooky voice;)) What type are you looking at? I love cories! And yay you for getting the API Freshwater Test Kit!!

Lol I like the peppered corys. I bought one by itself the first day I had the tank and it died :(. So hopefully after I test the water I can go buy 6!

Awww, I love my peppered cories. I only have 4 but as soon as my 55 gallon is done, hello 10 of them! Go quick test the water and get those cories! (y)

Yeah that would be fine. And yes I know most people would want more than cories, I do too. But some day I will have a tank full of cories of all kinds :love:

Yeah well it can be:D Another fish to look into are Endler's Livebearers I have 2 currently in my 8 gallon and they will be switched into my 13 gallon where I hope they will breed, once I get females of course. They are really pretty and would get along with the other fish that you have.

I have a 8 gallon tank that currently houses 1 nerite snail, 6 ghost shrimp, 4 peppered cories, and 2 Endlers. A 55 gallon with just water, sand, driftwood, and rocks. Another 55 gallon with 1 yellow bellied slider, 2 goldfish :p and 1 blue gourami :p. A 5.5 gallon with 1 veil betta, and another betta in a 2 gallon tank. I also have a 13 gallon tank that I was talking about above. I have a thread that has some pictures of the endlers. Here it is: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f15/my-new-tank-build-endlers-livebearers-158322.html

I have a 8 gallon tank that currently houses 1 nerite snail, 6 ghost shrimp, 4 peppered cories, and 2 Endlers. A 55 gallon with just water, sand, driftwood, and rocks. Another 55 gallon with 1 yellow bellied slider, 2 goldfish :p and 1 blue gourami :p. A 5.5 gallon with 1 veil betta, and another betta in a 2 gallon tank. I also have a 13 gallon tank that I was talking about above. I have a thread that has some pictures of the endlers. Here it is: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f15/my-new-tank-build-endlers-livebearers-158322.html
Wow I didn't know you had so many tanks AquaKai!

Yeah, I do... 2 (the 8 gallon and the 2 gallon) are in my sister's room. The 55 w/turtle and 5.5 gallon are in my room and so will the 13 gallon be when I get it around. Then my 55 gallon with (soon to have) amazon fish is in the basement. I think that's it. Plus my mom wants a crab of some sort, probably a halloween crab (little water needed) and dad wants an aquarium in his work. So I will also be incharge of those as well!

Back
Top Bottom