For Sale: 225 gallon Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kickingfish

Aquarium Advice Regular
For sale: 225 gallon aquarium with stand and glass tops. Never had a drop of water in it! 5'x2'x3' LXWXH Star-fire front pane black vinyl coated back and sides. Skimmer located back wall and center with 2 drains and 2 returns. Stand is black and 42" high was designed for an in-wall install but would work as a stand alone on a wall. Will deliver to Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, or Tennessee no extra charge. $4,400 or best offer.

Can the vinyl be removed on either of the side panels? Also, I know you stated the states you would deliver to but, would you deliver to Missouri?

I will check on the vinyl. That's a good question! What part of Missouri? Been needing to make a trip to spring field. Picking up the aquarium on Tuesday. Will get back to you then for sure.

I live in the northeastern part of MO.
Ralls county to be exact. That's a ways up there but if it won't work out that's ok. I don't know for sure if I want a tank that size. Just looking at possibilities.

Looks like the paint can be scraped off. If I could make that trip it would have to b on a weekend. But it's not out of the question.

I've decided I don't want it but thanks for your efforts!

Back
Top Bottom