24g nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krazykrisy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Thought I would put a pic of my nano cube up.

img_1103955_0_d996d2c4a972995b6bded322030059ef.jpg

:) Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:
perhaps you could look at my post in saltwater identification?or know someone? I am relatively new at this and was kinda thrown into it. I know we have made some mistakes but hopefully not to many. This tank has gone through many changes and have lost some corals but have recently discovered that target feedings work best though I dont seem to need to target feed the green star polyp it is the one coral in this tank that has significantly grown.

I took a look at the other thread and posted a few questions.

and yes, some corals do a lot better when target feed and some you will see rely on more photo.

what do you feed your corals and fish?

I feed my fish mostly brine with some dry flake mixed in. The corals are being fed depending on what seems to be working best : rotifers, phytoplankton, and brine along with all the necessary nutrients and trace elements. The crabs and my two serpent stars get silversides and whatever leftovers they can find. Had a porcelain crab disappear dont know what ate it or if it got out some how?

Back
Top Bottom