250 Gal photo log

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Definitely looks way better then my "finished" tank will. Can't wait to see this up and running. GL with the rest of the project.

New Driftwood

I turned in my kribs and got a 60 dollar piece of maylasian dw for 30 bucks so im stoked. Its about 2ft long by 1ft wide at its longest and widest part. The guy even threw in some, moss and some plant i have no clue and either did, he for free!!

SDC11788.jpg

SDC11789.jpg

The card is there for reference :D

Now you need a few more pieces chad.

I think there are 6 or 7 piece of mopani and one cypress stump in my wood pile.

The tall piece in my pile was 40 bucks, I think there is maybe 100 bucks in wood in there. What are you going to stock this thing with?

There is an fx5 for sale around here on CL. but the guy is asking 210...i could just about find a nib one, shipped on ebay for that so im thinking about it. Anyways heres the pics....
make them a offer on it... send them the link about the new ones for that price see if they will do better. the problem is people get ripped off and way over pay for things. once they go to sell it even knocking off a good amount its still too much.

That's true, I think ill email them tomorrow and see what I get outta them.

I wanna put a bunch more dw in there but I have a lot of rock too so I think I may see what happens when I get it all set up as I've got 3 1ft x 1ft pieces that'll go in there too. I've got some anubius (sp) that'll go on that piece of wood, actually thinking about putting it in my 39 bowfront to seed it after I get it washed and boiled (well soaked cuz I don't have a pot that big)

Oh, it was DISGUSTING. And it was also in one of those wire cages so the bears didn't pack it off. Terrible, terrible I tell you. But he is from TX....LOL ;)

Boiling deer heads is fun stuff, especially when you do it the day after the kill. Do you guys clean it out before you boil it? Im trying to find a less stinky way.

Back
Top Bottom