29 gal gank advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FlaskGordo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone, I just had a few questions concerning my aquariums current occupants. After cycling my tank I had some giant danios, serpae tetras, neons, an albino and snowball pleco. I wanted hardy fish at first but had always planed on returning some of them for what I really wanted. Anyway, I am currently stocking one small ghost angel, one small blue acara, 5 neons and I kept the albino and snowball pleco. My tank has real plants and plenty of wood/logs for hiding. My water is testing good and the fish seem happy. Will this set-up work well in the long run? I wasn't planning on adding anything else...unless anyone thinks I can?
Btw I realize the neons might be lunch eventually but currently the angel and acara are to small to eat them.
Thanks for any advice!

Heyy newbie! Lol. Just kidding, well anyways I wouldnt add anything to the tank unless you can get rid of the neons or the ghost angel. Can you post a pic?

Hey! Yeah I'm definitely new to aquariums, only had it a few months. Yeah I was thinking on getting rid of the neons as well. If I get rid of them you think it would work out keeping the angel? I really like it :)

Hey! Yeah I'm definitely new to aquariums, only had it a few months. Yeah I was thinking on getting rid of the neons as well. If I get rid of them you think it would work out keeping the angel? I really like it :)

Oh yeah, I'll post a pic when I can, I'm gonna be out of town for a few days...

Ok, yeah you can go ahead and keep the angel, it may work out for a little or it may work long term, you never know.

Back
Top Bottom