29 gal tank ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ocminpin

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here's what I have in my 29g:

Female Mollies--
* Creamsicle Lyretail, Suki
* Silver Lyretail, Charger
* Dalmatian, Cruella
* Dalmatian 12 wk old, Angel (her mom died after birthing)

* Gold Twinbar Platy Male, Meringue

As you can see I have a Colosseum, small bubble strip, plastic plants & 5 bulbs planted...one growing in corner... Heater

I have thoughts of a trio of Otos in a few months after tank is well established. I think I'm stocked with fish, right?
This is my first "bigger" tank and it's very basic at the moment...

Thoughts, ideas? :)

View attachment 64629

View attachment 64630

Haha ya i have zero experience with that type of fish but i like it! Haha ever considered adding some live plants? ;)

Also maybe a bottom dweller? :)

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha ya i have zero experience with that type of fish but i like it! Haha ever considered adding some live plants? ;)

Also maybe a bottom dweller? :)

Bottom dweller.... Besides the thought of Otos?
5-6 bulbs planted last week.. There's an onion growing by heater... I didn't know they had water onions... Haha I feel so silly and inexperienced right now :)

Ohhh ya i think you could do 1-2 more ottos, but thats just me. And ya i would go get more plants :) haha

It's looking nice!! How about some small corys? The pandas I've just picked up are gorgeous

maestromad said:
It's looking nice!! How about some small corys? The pandas I've just picked up are gorgeous

Could i do Cory's & Otos? How many each? This wouldn't bs till after Christmas.
I only have the above fish in there now.. Otos should be in a minimum group of 3, right??

Back
Top Bottom