29 Gallon Fish suggestions??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

littlej2455

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 29 gallon BioCube. Right now I have snails, and blue legged crabs. The only fish right now is a goby to do some sand shifting. I was wondering if anybody could help me choose some fish for my tank. I do already have some hard corals in the tank, so I would like all of the fish to be coral friendly. Also, I was wondering if anybody could help me find a way to lower my pH becuase right now it is at 8.6, or is that an okay pH level for saltwater. I do not know much about saltwater, becuase this is my first saltwater tank. I have been running a fresh water tankfor about a year now, but I have never had a pH problem. Thanks, I am open to all suggestions.

Welcome to AA! You will get tons of the best advice here!

what species of goby do you have? I am thinking maybe a bullet goby?
Well for a 29gall reef, I would say about 2-3 more small fishies is all. Also what kind of filtration do you have? Because in a reef you really dont want to over-bioload at all. here are some good nano fishies http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/scateg.cfm?pCatId=2124
good luck and welcome, again

Back
Top Bottom