29 gallon Goldfish Tank...New start, Old Hobbyist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Plain white vinegar works wonders for cleaning a tank and equipment, just rinse very well! The ich is long gone but I would personally toss the old gravel just as a precaution. It's pain in the behind to clean dirty old gravel but if your up to the task, go right ahead! :)

Yeah I will get new gravel. Will a good rinse work too? Forgot to add that the tank is acrylic if it changes anything...

Yeah I will get new gravel. Will a good rinse work too? Forgot to add that the tank is acrylic if it changes anything...

Umm... you got me there! I have never had an acrylic tank and I do know harsh chemicals are not appropriate for acrylic materials. I honestly would ask in FW General Discussion for advice on cleaning acrylic tanks from those that actually own them.

Anybody know how good the quality of fancy goldfish are at petsolutions.com?

I do not know anyone personally that has ordered goldfish from them. You may want to do some searching to see what type of reviews are available. Or check on general discussion to see if anyone has ever ordered any type of fish from them and what they thought. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom