29 gallon reef stocking question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ewelch

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 29 gallon reef with a 10 gallon sump (only fills about 7g). I currently have 9.3 watts/gallon (150 MH and 120 PC actinic). My parameters are all 0 with a pH of 8.1. It contains a cleaner shrimp, ocellaris clown, dusky jawfish, anenome, and assorted corals.My question is really one of opinion. I want to add one more fish. is this ok? If so, any suggestions? I want something special, that stays visible, colorful and is compatible. Thanks for the input.

I have seen the cardinals. Would you put just one in. I really wanted something with a bit more color. I will check out the wrasses right now.

I to say cardinal but then again, im a bit obsessed with them LOL
their are tons of wrasses I agree!
umm also maybe a royal gramma, or firefish, purple firefish, umm, hmm LOL let me think about that one for a few minutes

Checked out the wrasses. Some are beautiful. I really like the Fairy wrasse, the exquisite and the carpenter flasher. It is such an agonizing decision. This being my last fish.

any of those would be great! they are beutifull to! (as well as expensive! I belive the fairy around here runs for about $59)

Back
Top Bottom